- Must be 17 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must pass a physical examination, pre-employment drug test and submit to random drug testing once employed
- Must successfully complete an aptitude test
- Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Applying for the Program:
Applications will be accepted every Wednesday from August 2, 2017 through October 4, 2017 -- from 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. at the address below:
Sheet Metal Workers
Local Union 73 Training Center
2701 Van Buren Street
Bellwood, IL 60104-2458
What to Bring at Time of Application:
- Completed Application Form
- Photo I.D. such as a Driver’s License
- Photocopy of High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Certified Birth Certificate (no copies accepted)
- Photocopy of DD214 (Armed Forces Discharge) if applicable
- Official translation for any of the above-listed documents that are not in English
- Registration Fee of $20.00 cash or money order (No Checks). Fee is non-refundable.
Study Guides can be purchased at the Apprentice Office.